Battery Pack for Reclining Furniture
At a glance
- PLACE YOUR RECLINER ANYWHERE – Where would you really like your recliner? By the window, on the porch, or in the center of the room? With the Lavolta battery pack for reclining furniture, you can put your recliner wherever you want without needing to be near a wall socket. The battery pack is easy to install and operate, and works as a backup charger.
- GO WEEKS BETWEEN CHARGES – The updated 2023 version of the Lavolta rechargeable recliner battery pack holds enough charge to power over 100 cycles for a single recliner. With moderate use, this typically lasts around 4 weeks. Please note that more powerful reclining furniture with lights or USB ports will drain the battery faster, so you may need to charge it more frequently.
- CHARGE WITHOUT DISCONNECTING – The battery pack is charged using the existing power supply that was included with your recliner. Simply connect one end of the battery pack to the power supply and plug it into a power outlet. The battery will automatically begin charging, and it takes approximately 6 hours to reach a full charge.
- REMOVE TRIP HAZARD WIRES – Are you worried about wires in your home? Whether you have pets that try to nibble them, grandkids, or a spouse who might trip, wires can be a hazard. This recliner battery pack for your recliner lets you eliminate the wires coming out of it. This makes your rooms easier and safer to use.
- CONVENIENT AND SAFE - This rechargeable battery pack is compatible with almost any brand of reclining furniture, powered couch, sofa, lift chair, and reclining loveseat that use a 2-pin connection. It has been tested by certified laboratories and meets rigorous safety standards to ensure it is safe for end users.
Put your recliner anywhere you want
Powered recliners have previously been tethered to power outlets. Now, this Lavolta battery pack lets you put your recliner exactly where you want without worrying about reaching a power outlet or tripping over wires. The battery holds enough power for around 30 cycles, which lasts a single recliner with moderate usage about a month. The battery is charged using the recliner’s existing power cable and takes 6 hours to reach a full charge. It has an amber ‘low power’ light which warns you to charge it soon.
Easy and safe to install yourself
This Lavolta recliner battery pack is designed to be quick and simple to install. All you need to do is unplug the motor from the power pack and plug the battery in between the two. This Lavolta battery works with most 2-prong style recliner connections. The battery has built-in circuit protection and other standard safety features. It has a 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 1.5A input and output is DC 29V – 2A. The battery should be placed away from the mechanism and motor and somewhere it will not get crushed or knocked with then recliner operates. Please note that any ‘always-on’ features on your recliner, including small LED lights, will mean you need to charge the battery more often.
Not suitable for use with recliners with Touch Sensitive buttons, USB ports or LED-lights on an open-close switch. Please contact the seller if you have any queries about compatibility. Compatible with most brands that use the two prong connection.
Plug size is 1/2 x 1/4 inch.<br>The battery is charged using the recliner’s existing power cable and takes about 6 hours to reach a full charge.
Upon initial use (or after prolonged storage period) the battery may require three or four charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum performance. The charging process should last at least around 48 hours.